I talk all the time about how a pale blush color — somewhere between peach and pink – is a deliciously flattering alternative for the bright white T-shirts that are being heavily promoted as layering pieces this Fall. And you tell me “Great idea Nance, but where am I supposed to find one?”
Well here is one terrific answer:
You can find it at https://shapesetter.measureandmade.com/NNR . Look under SHOP > TOPS > Sleeveless and it’s the first listing. As you can see, I was so dazzled by this clothing line that I became an affiliate. That means I get a little thanks-you for recommending them, and you pay nothing extra.
This sleeveless scoop-neck pullover is made in easy-care silk-like poly fabric with a glossy hammered finish and feminine chiffon trim at the hem and neckline.
- Also available in black and off-white.
- Casual enough for jeans, dressy enough for career or date night.
- Length approx. 27″
- Sized XS-XL , dart-shaped to fit bustlines from 32 to 41.
- A steal at $49.
- This color is best on Caucasian skin tones.
- Blends beautifully with nearly all garment neutrals – black, chacoal and lighter grays, chocolate brown, caramel, navy, taupe or sage green.
- Camel, not so much.
- Also luscious with deep semi-neutrals like wine and dark greens.
- Happy to help you find a scarf “link” for the new combos you create when you add this to your wardrobe.