New VIRTUAL Style School
Fashion is about looking like somebody else. STYLE is about looking like the very best YOU!
Join Nancy for FOUR 90-minute ZOOM sessions that will change how you think about your wardrobe forever.
- No matter where you live ...
- No matter your age ...
- Your dress size...
- Or your budget. ..
- You can feel great about how you look - RIGHT NOW.
After attending our small-group VIRTUAL Style School program, you'll actually have fun getting dressed in the morning.
You'll be able to shop strategically and dress with more style while actually spending less money.
You might just start being the best-dressed woman in the room. Somebody's got to do it, right?
And for sure you'll feel 100% confident in your appearance every day. Who knows what that could mean in your life?
Check out a summary of session content in the green tabs below:
- How “points of connection” guarantee a wardrobe that flatters YOU.
- The language of color - hue, color temperature, color value and intensity
- Relationships between personal coloring and optimal fashion color choices.
- How to instantly evaluate the color recommendation you may already have.
- Why "basic black" isn't basic at all.
- Better way to pinpoint your personal Key Neutral.
- Sneaky ways to help your current collection of black work better for you.
- Why you should skip the so-called "must-have" white shirts.
- What alternative pale neutrals are far more flattering.
- The one color range that showcases EVERYONE! And why.
- Personalized color examples for you and your classmates.
- Shopping smart in your color range.
- Match color schemes to your personal contrast level.
- Combine your colors in fresh, unexpected ways.
- Find the one color that can connect any color scheme uniquely to YOU.
- Three tests to define your most flattering prints
- Re-coloring garments for improved wardrobe harmony.
- Two step to identifying your individual body type
- Best skirts, pants and tops for your body.
- Fit tips and fit tweaks for comfort and flattery.
- BONUS: E-book of comprehensive style and fit advice to your body type.
- Love your body - whatever your "type"
- Undercover secrets to optimize your figure.
- Using color placement to balance your figure.
- The plusses- and the minuses - of horizontal stripes.
- How and when to use horizontal design elements.
- The myth of "slimming" vertical stripes.
- How vertical style details shift focus upward.
- Diagonal details - a magic bullet for figure balance.
- The magic of tapering - when and how much.
- Finding flattering hemlines.
- Identify focal points and position them intentionally.
- Fabric choices that add or subtract visual pounds.
- BONUS: E-book "Dressing Sleek and Trim"
- Best belts for your body type.
- Flattering footwear for skirts & pants.
- Your most versatile shoe color -- most like NOT black.
- Best handbag color, shape and size.
- Easy wearable scarf ties to multiply wardrobe versatility.
- Identify and balance your facial proportion.
- How your facial structure impacts multiple design decisions.
- Balancing your style choices to body scale and facial scale
- Purging your closet – what goes, what stays, and why
- More is actually LESS in your wardrobe.
- Easy updates for so-so clothes
- Building wardrobe capsules - colorways for each Key Neutral.
- Organizing your closet for stress-free dressing
- Smart shopping - in person and online.
- BONUS: Capsule Wardrobe Planner Kit.
Read what past participants say about our programs
PLUS Receive these Free Bonus Gifts
- eBook - "Dressing For Your Body Type" - $39 value
- eBook - "Dressing Taller & Trimmer" - $29 value
- Wardrobe Planning Worksheet - 12 Pieces = 96 Great Outfits.
- Four 90-minute sessions plus those gifts – only $159.00
Class size very limited so there's plenty of time for individual attention. Pre-registration required. Virtual format (ZOOM) means you can join us from any corner of the country.
A quarter of each class registration will be donated to the Harvey Kornbloom Food Pantry, serving over 300 Pandemic-affected families every day.
Style School Dates
SERIES K - May 15-22-29 -- 2PM Central Daylight Savings Time (3PM Eastern DS; 1PM Mountain DS; Noon Pacific DS) This special series is a test of covering the same material in 3 2-hour sessions rather than 4 shorter ones.
Have a group of 6 participants? We'll arrange a class to fit your schedule. Contact us for further details.