- NOT after you lose that pesky 10 pounds.
- NOT after your kids leave home.
- NOT after you win the lottery.
- Not sometime in the future – but RIGHT NOW.
After attending Style School, you’ll love getting dressed in the morning. You’ll be able to shop smarter and dress better while spending less. And you’ll feel 100% confident that you look terrific every day.
Read what past participants say about our programs.
Here’s just part of what you’ll learn:
- How “points of connection” guarantee a flattering wardrobe for YOU.
- How temperature, value and intensity pinpoint your most enhancing colors.
- Your Key Neutral – it’s probably NOT black!
- Your best pale neutral – probably NOT white either
- How to combine unexpected colors for wardrobe versatility.
- How to use “Links” to bring personality to your wardrobe.
- Choosing the best styles for your body shape.
- Using color placement to balance your figure.
- Shaper undergarments that smooth and slim any figure.
- Fit strategies for every figure.
- Fool-the-eye tricks to camouflage common figure challenges
- How to identify and balance your facial shape.
- How to define and harmonize with your facial structure (this is HUGE and almost nobody teaches it)
- Understanding body scale and facial scale
- Clearing out your closet – what stays, what goes
- Easy updates for so-so clothes (because you deserve nothing but fabulous)
- Organizing your closet for stress-free dressing
As one recent participant said, “I couldn’t imagine what Nancy could talk about for a whole day. But by lunch time none of us wanted to take a break, and by the end of the day we couldn’t believe all we’d learned And we had so much FUN besides!.”
PLUS – Receive these FREE BONUS GIFTS:
- eBook – “Dressing For Your Body Type” – $39 value
- eBook – “Dressing Taller & Trimmer” – $29 value
- Wardrobe Planning Worksheet – 12 Pieces = 96 Great Outfits.
- Six hours of instruction plus those gifts – only $129.00
Class size very limited. Pre-registration required. St Louis Style School sessions are held at Nancy’s in-home studio, #10 Birnawoods 63132. Or contact us about bringing this fun program to your area.
Email: [email protected] or call 314-803-4445 for upcoming dates and registration.